Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Unfailing Love You Can Find

Sometimes we think we are the most bad person in this world thinking that no one will love us because of our faults and bad things we do. You could say how bad and how ugly is your attitude and no one will love you and you think there's no way that your life will be change. The truth is that someone loves you that you don't know and His name is Jesus. And I will tell you how unlovable are you, He still loves you and let me prove to you that.

One of the Pharisees asked Jesus to come to his home for a meal, so Jesus accepted the invitation and sat down to eat. A certain immoral woman heard Jesus was there and she brought a beautiful jar filled with expensive perfume. Then she knelt behind Him at His feet, weeping. Her tears fell on His feet, and she wiped them off with her hair. Then she kept kissing His feet and putting perfume on them.
When the Pharisee who was the host saw what was happening and who the woman was, he said to himself, "This proves that Jesus is no prophet. If God had really sent Him, He would know what kind of woman is touching Him. She's a sinner"
Then Jesus spoke up and answered his thoughts. "Simon," He said to the Pharisee, " I have something to say to you."
"All right, Teacher," Simon replied, "go ahead."
Then Jesus told him this story. "A man loaned money to two people-five hundred pieces of silver to one and fifty pieces to the other. But neither of them could repay him, so he kindly forgive them both, canceling their debts. Who do you suppose love him more after that?
Simon answered, I suppose the one for whom he canceled the larger debt."

"That's right, " Jesus said. Then he turned to the woman and said to Simon,"Look at this woman kneeling here. When I entered your home, you didn't offer me water to wash the dust from my feet, but she has washed them with her tears and wiped them with hair. You didn't give me a kiss of greeting, but she kissed my feet again and again from the time I first came in. You neglected the courtesy of olive oil to anoint my head, but she anointed my feet with rare perfume. I tell you her sins- and they are many- have been forgiven, so she has shown me much love. But a person who is forgiven little shows only little love." Then Jesus said to the woman, "Your sins are forgiven." Luke 7:36-48

We have read that that woman have many sins but she humble herself before Jesus Christ. Maybe you think God cannot forgive you for your sins and faults, No matter is it God can forgive you and cleanse you from that sins. Let me ask you, If you have enemy will you forgive him and then you will give your son for them after that they will kill him and after that can you give the possessions of your son to them and treat them as your own children? I know you will say "NO". Think of what God did because He love us so much, He gave His only Son, Jesus Christ to died in the cross to ransomed us from our sins and so that we can inherit everything in Him and that we may be save. No matter what you are right now, God loves you so much. He is reaching out to you right now. Just open your heart to Him right now and let Him in.
May I ask you to pray this prayer and speak it with all your heart:
Lord Jesus, I have sinned against you. Thank You for dying in the cross to ransomed me from sins. Lord I gave to you my life and I invite You to come and be the God and Savior of my life. Change me, Lord. Amen.

I tell you brothers and sisters that when you receive Christ as your Savior and God of your life, your name will be written in the Book of Life and you will have eternal life through Jesus Christ. Just always remember God loves you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment