Friday, December 11, 2009

How To Learn To Forgive Others Who Cause You So Much Pain

       When someone causes us pain or hurt us we always says, "How can I forgive him/her?". All we have  are the pain and pride for not forgiving them. When you not let go and learn not forgive them it will be a burden you will carry and will cause you pain and unhealed broken heart. I know it's hard to forgive when it cause you to lost something when they hurt you. But when we learn to surrender to the love of Jesus Christ our God and Savior of our life, all pain will be gone and love will overflow in His presence and you will learn to forgive those who hurt you and you will be released of those burdens of unforgiven tresspass. For the Lord will give you overflowing grace and love if you let Him.

   "Forgive us our sins just as we have forgiven those who have sinned against us." Matthew 6:12.
"But when you are praying, first forgive anyone you are holding a grudge against, so that your Father in heaven will forgive your sins, too." Mark 11:25.
     
       These different verses are teaching of Jesus about forgiveness. When we receive Christ as our Savior and God of our life and confess our sins to Him and ask for forgiveness we are forgiven. But, we should not forget that we should also forgive those who sinned against us. If you are asking, "what can I do to forgive them when when I think of the things they have done in my life it only causes pain and also hurt me and make me angry with them?" My answer is this: 1st be soak to the love of Jesus Christ in His presence so that we will receive His love. For the word of God in 1Corinthians 13:5 says: "Love is not irritable and keeps no record of when it has done wronged." Love can forgive someone who does wrong and keeps no record, means forget all of them. The example of this is the love of God, though man sinned against Him, His love is so passionate that He forgive us for our sins and remember them no more and that love can be seen in Jesus Christ. We are God's children and christian so we should follow what our Heavenly Father did. Forgive those who sinned against us and we will be released of that burden.

    If you didn't have accepted yet Jesus Christ in your life as your God and Savior of your life and you need guidance from Him and you have the burdens you are carrying because someone has hurt you and made wrong to you, God is knocking in your heart right now. Open your heart right now and let Him in.
Let me lead you in this prayer and speak and pray this with all your heart:  Lord, I sinned against you, Please forgive me for my sins. Thank You for dying in the cross to ransomed me from sins. Come Jesus! and Be the God and Savior of my life. I give you my all. Please teach me to forgive those who hurt and sinned against me.Amen.

    I assure you if you have accepted Christ at this moment your sins will be forgiven and your name will be written in the Book of Life and you will have eternal life through Jesus Christ. You should continue to seek God with all your heart and read His Word, the Bible and live a prayerful life. Just always remember, God loves you so much no matter what happen. Take Care! and God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment